Photo Booth Rental
A photo booth can make a great addition to any event. They will keep you and your guests entertained throughout your function, and everyone will be able to take away some fun prints. Photo booths are often rented for both private and corporate events, ranging from birthdays and weddings to product launches and christmas parties. When considering photo booth rental, you are likely to have a number of questions. This handy guide will walk you through every you need to know about hiring a photo booth.
Why should I consider Photo Booth Rental?
We love photo booths, and think they make a great addition to any party or celebration. But if you are wondering what is so great about photo booths, and why you should consider renting one for your next event, below are just a few reasons.
- Photo Booths are Fun: The number one reason many of our clients rent our photo booths is due to how much fun they are! Our photo booths come with a great props box, full of fun wigs, masks, glasses and other props to let your guests dress up and strike a pose. Guests can also have some fun and create some funny photo strips behind the curtains. Your photo booth will definitely be full of laughter throughout your event.
- Perfect for All Ages: Photo booths are perfect for people of all ages. We have had everyone from young children to old couples having a great time in our booths. They are extremely easy to use, and if anyone needs a hand, our booth butler is there to help your guests.
- Guest Books: As well as the fun of hiring a photo booth, you will also receive a completed guest book at the end of the night. Your guest book will be filled with loving messages and hilarious photos, and is something special that you can keep for many years to come. Our guest books are extremely popular with wedding couples, as it provides a great way to remember their special day.
- Photo Strips: After every visit to the photo booth, your guests will receive a photo strip to keep. This will be a cherished memento your guests will be able to keep, and will enable them to look back on the fun of your event. Print customisation allows you to tailor the look of your print, and perhaps leave a message for your guests, or if you are a brand, you can add a logo.
- Video Messages: Although they are called ‘photo’ booths, our photo booths also record HD video messages. It is simple for your guests to leave a quick video, which will be provided to your after the event.
- Suitable for All Functions: We have provided photo booths at a wide range of events and functions, and it has always been extremely popular. Just some of the events we have provided our photo booths at include; weddings, birthdays, Christmas parties, work functions, product launches, Council & Government events, charity events, religious celebrations (christenings, Bar & Bat Mitzvahs, etc.), school events and open days.
- Extend your Photography Coverage: Whilst it hasn’t always been intended, a number of our past clients have informed us that their photo booth was a great way to extend their photography coverage once the professional photographer had finished for the day. Not only will you receive a copy of each photo strip in your guest book, but you will also receive a disk with all of your photos.
Rent a Photo Booth
Professional and Affordable photo booth hire for weddings, parties and corporate events
Photo Booth Rental Prices
There are a number of factors that influence the cost of hiring a photo booth. The biggest factor is how long you want to hire a photo booth for, with longer hire periods costing more than shorter periods. Some other considerations that may impact the price of your photo booth rental include your location, time of day, high season vs low season, weekends vs weekdays, and any additional extras you may want included.
Our photo booth rental prices start at just £260, including wide range of extras. We commonly provide our photo booths in London and the Home Counties, but also travel further afield. PhotosBooth can rent booths for all types of events, from weddings to product launches, and birthdays to work parties.
Our great value photo booth packages include:
- Unlimited Prints
- Complimentary Guest Book
- Props Box
- HD Video Messaging
- Print Customisation
- Booth Butler
- Touchscreen Monitor
- Professional DSLR Camera
- Super Fast Dye Sublimation Printer
- Disc of all your Photos
- And so much more!
Our photo booth quotes are all inclusive, and include VAT, travel, set up, dismantling, etc. Find out more about our photo booth hire prices.
How can I save money on my Photo Booth Rental?
Photo booths are extremely popular throughout the UK, but they can also be a large expense. Thankfully, there are a few ways to save money when hiring a photo booth for your next event. Below we have put together a few tips and hints to help you find a great value photo booth –
- Hunt Around: Money experts always advise that you look around for the best deals, and we agree. Different photo booth hire companies provide different services and an array for different packages and prices. If you are on a budget, take some time to enquire with local providers.
- Hire During Off-Peak Times: For the cheapest photo booth prices, it is important to consider the time when you will be hiring your photo booth. The busiest times of are during the summer months, with Friday, Saturday and Sunday being busier than other days of the week. For a great deal, consider hiring a booth during the day, as most providers have limited availability in the evenings.
- Ask for a Discount: It may seem a little obvious, but many photo booth companies will provide you with a small discount or through in a few bonus features simply for asking. It only takes 2 moments to ask if they can provide the booth for any less, and you can walk away with an even cheaper photo booth deal.
- Request a Quote from PhotosBooth: We love photo booths, and strongly believe they can make a great addition to every party and celebration. We provide affordable photo booth hire packages throughout most of the UK, and cater to all types of events, including parties, weddings and corporate functions.
How does a photo booth work?
Every photo booth may be slightly different, but the end result is generally the same. Our booths are simple for your guests to use, but if anyone does have trouble, our attendant will be ready to help. Your guests enter the booth and grab a selection of props. They then use the touch screen to choose whether they want a photo or video.
If your guests choose the photo option, a series of photos (normally 4) will be taken, after which, our super fast printer will produce a their photo strips in less than 10 seconds. They will then be able to stick one of the photo strips into your guest book. If they choose the video option, they will be able to record a short HD video for you to view after the event.
Why should I choose PhotosBooth for my Photo Booth Rental?
At PhotosBooth, we strive to deliver an exceptional service to all of our clients, regardless of your event type, location or requirements. We understand that as well as our fantastic booths, our wonderful customer service is what makes us one of the leading photo booth rental companies in London.
We have a considerable amount of experience in the UK photo booth industry, and have been providing booths for over 5 years. Before starting our focus on photo booths, we were professional photographers, so our photo booths reflect the high quality images we know our clients want and deserve.
As well as attending hundreds of parties and countless weddings, we have been trusted by many of the UK’s leading brands, including Waitrose, Tesco, Mozilla, Cisco, Sainsbury, Jaguar, many Local Councils and Governments, as well as many more.
With PhotosBooth, you will receive an affordable photo booth hire deal that is packed with all of the great inclusions you want and need. We deliver a high quality service, without the price tag. To find out more, get in touch or request a quote today!
Other Frequently Asked Questions
Below are a selection of the most common FAQs we receive regarding our photo booth rental services. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please get in touch.
Are you Insured?
Yes, we are insured. All of our attendants carry public liability insurance. If you or your venue would like to see our certificates, get in touch.
Is your equipment PAT tested?
Yes, all of our equipment is well looked after and PAT certified every year. Please let us know if you need to see the certificate.
What areas do you cover?
We cover most of the UK, but many of our attendants are based in London and the Home Counties. We have travelled throughout most of the nation providing booths for parties, corporate events and weddings. If you have any doubts, please get in touch.
Does the attendant stay with the booth?
Yes, your attendant will arrive approximately 1 hour before the start time and begin setting up. They will then remain with the booth and assist your guests throughout the event. After your event has finished, they will quickly dismantle the both and remove it from your venue.
Are there any hidden extras in your quote?
No, our prices are complete, and include VAT, set up, delivery and travel. There are no hidden costs or surprises.
Do I need to pay a deposit?
Yes, at the time of booking you will need to pay a £100 deposit.
Can the booth be branded?
Yes, there are a number of customisations that we can offer, and we regularly work with businesses and brands who require the booth and prints to be tailored to reflect their services or products.
Can our photo booth be set up in a marquee?
Yes, we regularly provide photo booths within marquees. Please remember that we will need a power supply to run the booth.
Can our photo booth be set up outdoors?
We have provided our photo booths outdoors. We require a dry, flat and clean surface. Weather also needs to be suitable.
Does the photo booth need to be set up on the ground floor?
No, our photo booths are delivered in smaller pieces and assembled on site. This allows us to easily carry the booth up and down stairs and through small hallways.
Will we receive digital copies of our prints?
Yes, after the event we will send a disc containing a digital copy of your images and videos.
Have any other questions? Our friendly team are always happy to help, so please get in touch.